Tattoo Removal Laser Sales Q Switched Laser Tattoo Removal Machine Nd Yag Laser Tattoo Removal System 532nm 1064nm 1320nm
532nm 1064nm 1320nm (black doll removal)
Type of laser
ND Yag laser/Q-switch
Red infrared light
8.0 inch color touch screen
Laser Recurrence rat(Frequency)
Red infrared light
yellow crystal rods
Water cooling+Wind cooling
532nm 1064nm 1320nm
(black doll removal)
What is Nd:YAG laser?
1.Nd:YAG (neodymium-doped yttrium aluminium garnet) is a crystal that is used as a laser medium for solid-state lasers.
2.The triply ionised neodymium [Nd(III)] dopant (ie a substance added in minute amounts to another pure substance to alter its conductivity), typically replaces a small fraction of the yttrium ions in the host crystal structure, since the two ions are of similar size.
3. The neodymium ion provides the laser activity in the crystal.
Nd:YAG laser has a wave length of 1064 nm and has the capability to reach deeper layers of skin tissue than other types of lasers.
4. In Q-switched mode, Nd:YAG produces 2 wavelengths, one in the infrared range (1064 nm) and a second beam of 532 nm wavelength which is useful for superficial skin lesions. Q-switching refers to the technique of making the laser produce a high intensity beam in very short pulses
Q switch yag laser application
1. Tattoo removal. Remove black, blue, brown and red tattoo pigments on eyebrow, eye line, lip line and other parts of body;
2. Remove birth mark, otas nevus and dermal speckle;
3. The 1320nm wavelength: Skin whitening and tightening.
4. The 1064nm wavelength: get rid of freckles, eyebrow tattoo, failed eye line tattoo, tattoo, Nevus of Ota, black and blue color and so on pigmentation;
5. The 532nm wavelength: get rid of freckles, eyebrow tattoo, failed eye line tattoo, tattoo , lips line, shallow red and brown pigment, telangiectasis and so on.
FAQ for Yag laser
Q: Am I a candidate for tattoo removal?
A: Most likely! Our laser can treat virtually all ink colors on all skin tones. Laser tattoo removal is the best option for those looking to remove unwanted ink, and there are very few contraindications to the treatment.
Q: Can most tattoos be treated?
A: The majority of tattoos respond to laser treatments. Some pigments, especially green, orange and yellow are more difficult than other colors to eradicate, but even they usually respond following a prolonged course of treatments. What separates Beloved Laser Tattoo Removal from other laser tattoo removal clinics is that our technology removes the full spectrum of colors rather than just a few certain colors.
Q: Does laser tattoo removal hurt?
A: Laser tattoo removal can sting a little and feels like having an elastic band snapped against the skin. Beloved Laser Tattoo Removal owns and operates a Q-Plus C laser, which is the most powerful laser on the market as well as one of the most gentle on the skin. In the past, laser tattoo removal was relatively unpleasant; technology has matured a great deal.
How does Nd:YAG laser work?
Lasers work by emitting a wavelength of high energy light, which when focused on a certain skin condition will create heat and destroy diseased cells.